Saturday, March 27, 2010

Just came back from SOT lecture, today's lesson made me think alot and that's probably what is interesting about GP. Definitely not the dry content or the skills. Its all about arguing everything out based on your own opinion and using different principals. Just to take note of these before I forget :]

Too bad Annia couldn't make it or I could've seen her there!! Sleeping till 1pm today helped me stay focused throughout so I'm going to sleep earlier from now on. (been trying to do that recently)

Oh and we (The usual "sot-sr" people HaoJing, KwokMeang, Gordon, Sylvester - YouJin) had wanton mee and the best muffins after class, the banana muffin and choc chip muffin was Godly I can't wait to eat more the next time round 8D


So I finally understood why I never really had much faith (and I've failed to read the bible everyday). I probably place too much importance on reality to think about religious morals.

No comments: